Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: First ever Downey Dunk was a success! (pics inside)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YESSS! Molly's hair is so much softer although her hair in braids looks about the same. I can't wait to see how Josefina looks after I do it to her hair tomarrow! Check out my pictures...there are some really cute ones with my cat Molly and Molly together!Molly's Makeover!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album!Molly looks beautiful!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BananaSmoothie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did an amazing job! Wow! I love Molly's hair all straightened out like that. I don't have a steamer either, so maybe I can use my ceramic striaghtener on the lowest setting if I ever want to do this for Kirsten. She looks absolutely wonderful, Congratulations! Good luck on Josefina tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 29, 2006 09:16 PM: Message edited by: BananaSmoothie ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So pretty! My Molly's hair is kind of crunchy like that on the bottom, but I can't bring myself to Downy it. I've had her for 12 years and the hair is just a sign of how much I loved (and still love) her. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job--it's so shiny!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks great! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member littlekitty81's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! Molly looks great!I love you're kitty,by the way,she's so cute! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow Molly looks terrific! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] You did a great job.

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Great Downey Dunk results. Mollie looks so wonderful!!! I love her gray eyes!!!<font size="5">THANKS FOR MAKING ME WANT HER AGAIN!!</font>...NO! AG FORCE,... I am not getting her!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •